Sunday, April 13, 2008

How i started

When my first child was born, I use the flat muslin cloth nappy which is the only one that i've known available. It wasnt convenient and ended up as chuck cloth instead. I only use cloth occasionally when my baby has bad nappy rash. Then when my 2nd child go through the teething stage and nappy rash is so bad, i had to use my stach of old flat nappies again. Only this time i remember some mums have mentioned something about modern cloth nappies. So i went and did my research. It was very overwhelming to the size of information I get. Various fabric, wash methods, and all the nappy lingo. But mums in the cloth nappy community are very helpful. I finally made some sense out of the things they talk about.

I was lucky at that time a friend's sister is selling her whole stash of nappy as her child now is toilet trained. And i got the bulk of her nappy at a bargain!

So that's how it all started..and then the addiction hehe.

No comments: